Our Commitment to Your Safety
To enter the event, participants will be required to show government-issued ID and proof of:
- — being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on CDC guidelines (to include type of vaccine, dates of the corresponding doses and person’s full legal name and date of birth, to match with state or government issued ID)
- — OR
- — a negative PCR or Rapid Antigen test taken within 48 hours prior to arrival at event check-in. Please note, these tests need to be lab-based and administered by a medical professional. At home test kit results will not be accepted.
- — Digital copies of vaccination proof and ID are acceptable.
- — We will follow any updated local authority and/or health department guidelines regarding personal protective equipment (PPE). (See FAQs for details.)
Cleaning & Hygiene
- — We will undertake enhanced cleaning before and during our events, working with our venue partners to attain the highest standards of cleanliness.
- — We will have hand sanitizer, face masks and contactless registration available, and encourage all participants to regularly wash and disinfect their hands.
- — We request participants avoid physical contact such as handshakes and embraces. The exchange of printed materials is discouraged with a digital alternative recommended.
- — We will maintain a density of participants in line with local jurisdiction guidelines.