8th Asia LNG & Hydrogen Gas Markets Conference
Destination: A Sustainable, Secure Future
In partnership with Energy Market Authority, the 8th Asia LNG & Hydrogen Gas Markets Conference by S&P Global Commodity Insights is a part of the Singapore International Energy Week (SIEW), taking place on October 26-27 and is one of the biggest gatherings of policymakers, industry CEOs, and international thought leaders in the region.
Key 2022 topics:
- — How will gas markets evolve post-pandemic in accelerating a sustainable energy future?
- — The evolution of CNL and LNG’s role as a cleaner fuel will evolve in the energy transition
- — Insight into latest government policies, pricing, and strategies in commercializing and scaling hydrogen
- — Developments in hydrogen as a transportation fuel
- — Opportunities and challenges in decarbonizing energy systems in Asian gas markets
- — Key factors for commercial robustness in the energy transition
- — The role of carbon markets in emissions reduction and offset
This year, we look forward to bringing the same caliber of speaking faculty to an international audience with the industry’s foremost experts covering the entire value chain – from producers to buyers to traders to policymakers – giving you a 360-degree perspective on developing a holistic strategy to new challenges.